Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Librarian Office Hours
I will hold online office hours every Tuesday and Wednesday from 12-2 in the Honors College area in person and online. I am also available by appointment.
Use the library catalog to find books and videos. The building is now open and our materials are free to use. We can request books from other libraries and order interlibrary loan again.
Library Catalog Link
Picture IDs (physical card)
IDs are made until 30-minutes before closing time.
- Government-issued photo ID.* (e.g. Drivers License, State ID, Passport)
- Student ID form (available from the Payment Center in CASA)*
*If you do not have a government-issued ID, you must contact the library at least 24 business hours before arriving.
Popular Research Databases
All research databases, organized by subject/topic
MOST POPULAR DATABASES:
- Academic Search Complete: Full-text articles from 6,500+ journal and magazine titles.
- Credo Reference: Full-text reference books on a variety of topics including history, anthropology, geography, culture, population, and related disciplines.
- Gale in Context: Opposing Viewpoints: Full text on controversial issues from magazines, journals, statistical sources, and news publications.
- JSTOR: Full-text journal back files generally from at least three years ago and back in time.
- Gale Literature Resource Center: Full-text literary criticism, biographical information, overviews, and reviews on more than 150,000 writers in all disciplines, time periods, and regions of the world.
- Newspaper Source: Full text from national and international newspapers plus news transcripts.
- Project MUSE: Full-text journals in a variety of academic disciplines.
- US Major Dailies: Full-text news from the Christian Science Monitor, Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post.