Searching in a library catalog requires using broader topics such as music therapy rather than the more specific effectiveness of music therapy or singing rather than health benefits of singing.
- LSC Library Catalog
- The LSC Library Catalog includes the collections of all Lone Star College Libraries. You can access library resources with your LSC Username and Password if you do not have your library barcode or student i.d. card. If you are a current student, you can request a library barcode and student i.d. number with this form. LSC libraries, with the exception of LSC-Tomball, utilize the Dewey Decimal Classification system. Learn more about LSC Libraries here.
- WorldCat [via FirstSearch/OCLC]
- OCLC catalog of millions of records for books, journal titles, musical scores, dissertations, theses and materials in other formats from approximately 12,000 libraries worldwide. Coverage: 1000 A.D.-present
- Library of Congress (LOC): Music Division
- The Music Division also holds more than 500 named special collections in music, theater and dance, which are remarkably disparate in size, content, and format. All users of the Library's Online Catalog must also know that all music materials that were cataloged before 1984 appear as books in the record format identification. If older material is sought, searches should not be limited to scores or sound recordings.